PAST EVENT: Future-Proofing Buildings - Part II (hosted by AEENY)
Time & Location
About The Event
Future-Proofing Buildings - Part II, hosted by AEENY
In these times of rapid change, buildings will be designed and built to minimize the effects of the shocks and stresses of future events: like changing regulations, climate events, and technology advances. Expert panelists will address retrofits, technologies, electrification, operations, and ownership issues of coping with change.
This program is the second in a two-part series co-sponsored by AEE NYC Chapter and AIANY Committee on the Environment.
- The first event was held on November 4 at Center for Architecture.
- This event will be held on November 19 at NYIT (the usual venue for the AEENY monthly meeting).
CEU’s will be offered.
- Nicole Ceci, Steven Winter Associates
- Paul Rode, RXR Realty
- Cameron Thomson, ARUP
- AEE-NY Non-Member$20$200$0
- AEE-NY Chapter Member$0$00$0
- Full-time Student$0$00$0